Thursday, February 3, 2011

New (or old) Lord of the Rings Figures Toy Biz arrived today! Lets Take a Look...

As I was busy listing items and checking my current auctions on Ebay this afternoon, I was interrupted by the stinging sound of the doorbell. I stepped out into the ice to find the package I ordered last weekend. Filled with anticipation, I brought the package inside and grabbed a knife.



These were the Lord of the Rings Toy Biz figures I bought from Ebay last weekend, but I never expected them to arrive so quickly. The seller said he would package them carefully, and he kept his word!











So I won these 9 figures for $45 on ebay, and they arrived in amazing condition. These are actually the first LOTR figures in my collection, and I've been wanting to buy some for a while. I believe the best way to start collecting any of any type of action figure is to buy a bulk lot, then adding the ones you are missing as time goes on. It may seem like you're shelling out a lot of $ at one time, but trust me its easier and cheaper than buying them all individually.

Sooo....As I look as the beautiful design and condition of these boxes, It goes without saying that I'm not going to remove the figures from the packaging. Hmm maybe a wall display?

This is my first real blog, but there are many more to come.
I welcome any questions or comments, and I'll definatly get back to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment